Easter Egg Guide: -- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 --
Secrets: -- Turning on Power -- Pack A Punch -- Double Pack A Punch -- Cleaver -- Seismic Wave Generator -- MAD Wonder Weapon -- Hidden Song -- Crowbar -- Skull hop -- Play as Elvira --
- Head: Talk to Elvira, give her back the green vial she gave you filled up with radioactive zombie soldier souls killed with the meat cleaver. When she gets off her couch, lead her to the location where she generates a portal to Pack A Punch. Head to Pack-a-Punch and use the button on the wall to teleport back to the real world into an RV where you can get this part of the Zombie Body, which is just sitting on the window sill of the RV's front.
- Torso: Get the Crowbar that you need to acquire the MAD Wonder Weapon. The crowbar is found in the pool area up one set of stairs right beside the BOMBSTOPPERS perk machine. Simply go up the stairs and into the back room where you will see the crow bar lying against the wall and pick it up. Then repair and activate the Deep Freeze Trap in the supermarket by heading over to the Garage Area and picking up the power box that was missing from it and place it back onto the wall where the sparking panel is. Once that is done, activate the trap to freeze the pig carcasses stored in there, then when finished, melee the pig in front of the zombie torso, and it will explode, giving you access to the torso itself. A "cool ice shattering" performance.
- Left Arm: The left arm can be obtained from a fire pit in the RV Park. It is located just to the right of a Green lorry towing a caravan as shown in the picture above. Pick up that BBQ'd arm to acquire it.....damn these people must be hungry to eat a zombie arm, rather them than me :)
- Right Arm: Build the Seismic Wave Generator, and then head to the beach where you found the Power Handle to turn on the power for this map and place the generator on the sand. The generator will pound the ground several times, causing the arm to lift back out of the ground little by little each time it thuds the ground, allowing you to obtain it.
- Left Leg: learn how to get the awesome Cleaver melee weapon, and then use it to kill a Radioactive Zombie. This left leg will appear by cleaving the very first radioactive soldier zombie that appears in the game, so keep an eye out for that elusive left leg.....don't let it walk off on you.
- Right Leg: Head over to the TV Studio near where Elvira is located and use a grenade to knock the leg hanging in the tree behind the studio down. How it got up there God knows. Blowing the tree up will allow you to grab the leg and add it to your collection. Now I know what its like for a chicken when it gets its leg removed.
- Glass Shard: Head to the RV Park and melee the unbroken mirror in the bathroom using the Crowbar. This will give you the Glass Shard.
- Car Mirror: You can get the Car Mirror off the white car in front of the gas station. Use the Crowbar to melee the passenger mirror and knock it off.
- Hand Mirror: While Elvira is up and about getting exercise by mowing down zombie hordes, head over to the couch where she was lying down. You will notice she's not here, but she will have left behind a hand mirror, pick this up and your good to go. If she is sitting down summon her and lead here away from the studio and you will see the mirror.
- The first part is found under the red car between the motel and the TV Studio underneath the RED CAR with green acid around it:
- The second piece is found at the end of the stream that passed under the bridge:
- The final piece can be obtained from the ground behind a fence gate outside of Elvira’s TV Studio.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO PART 2 OF THE EASTER EGG GUIDE
Still unsure of what to do? Then follow Mr Darlek JD's video below: